From raincoat to onesie without taking off your shoes
This waterproof parka is the embodiment of city chic. And when it’s time to go back on the saddle simply undo the zip on the back to let out the trouser legs, and there it is, your cycling waterproof coverall.
Arm protection and breast pocket
Your hands and sleeves are protected from the wet weather thanks to an extra-long piece of fabric above the cuff. The breast pocket has enough space for all the things that you need to keep in easy reach.
Safety first with your rain onesie
The hood of the coverall is held firmly in place using the two elasticated cords, which also fit over a cycle helmet. Forehead and side reflectors.
At just 430g (size S), the RAINCOMBI is the most lightweight rain suit. It packs into a handy roll which you can keep in your rucksack or attach to your bike.
Leg width can be adjusted using Velcro to keep the garment from catching in the chain during cycling. The waistband can also be adjusted according to the clothing worn beneath.
Fully waterproof coverall
The seams are sealed on the inside with impermeable tape. The zips are waterproof and come with a Velcro baffle for additional protection.
The RAINCOMBI overall can be worn on top of your everyday clothes. No sweating in summer, and enough room for warm clothes in winter. The fabric is breathable, waterproof and windproof.
Sustainability made in EU
The materials used in RAINCOMBI waterproof coverall are eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex 100 certified and sourced from suppliers in the European Union. RAINCOMBI is produced by a cooperative in the Czech Republic.
- Simply brush off remaining water droplets with your hand
- Hang the RAINCOMBI up to dry in a well-ventilated room
- Alternatively you can dry it quickly using a hand towel.
- Wash by hand or on a delicates cycle, using mild detergent.
- To remove stubborn stains machine wash from time to time at 40°C using standard detergent without fabric conditioner.
- Suitable for dry cleaning
Drying and ironing
Suitable for tumble drying (lowest setting). Alternatively iron the outside of the garment at a low temperature, taking care to avoid all plastic elements (cord toggles, zips, reflector strips etc.). This heat treatment reactivates the impregnation (water repellent properties of the outside).
RAINCOMBI fabric properties
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof
- 57% polyamide, 43% polyurethane
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Impregnated with eco-friendly Bionic-Finish® ECO
- Free of toxic PFOA/PFOS fluorocarbons
- Country of origin: Sweden
|Overall Parka||Overall Sporty|
|Water column||8.000 mm||8.000 mm|
|Breathable||RET 13,5||RET 13,5|
|Weight||430-560 g||430–560 g|
|Wearable as overall|
|Wearable as parka|
|Cuff||Cuff with thumb hole||Elasticated cord|
|S, M, L, XL, M-Power, L-Power, XL-Power||S, M, L, XL|