RAINCOMBI Overall Parka C Edition
- Waterproof cycling overall converts into rain jacket
- Functional fabric 10.000mm waterproof
- Perfect cycling clothing: windproof and breathable
- Unisex, ultra-light (410g) and compact
- Free of fluorocarbons. PFC-free
- Colour dark blue
- Consider new size chart C Edition
From raincoat to onesie without taking off your shoes
This waterproof parka is the embodiment of city chic. And when it’s time to go back on the saddle simply undo the zip on the back to let out the trouser legs, and there it is, your cycling waterproof coverall - see how it works.
Fully waterproof coverall
The seams are sealed on the inside with impermeable tape. The zips are waterproof.
The RAINCOMBI overall can be worn on top of your everyday clothes. No sweating in summer, and enough room for warm clothes in winter. The fabric is breathable, waterproof and windproof.
Sustainable and certified
The materials used in RAINCOMBI waterproof coverall are eco-friendly and Bluesign® as well as Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Simply brush off remaining water droplets with your hand
- Hang the RAINCOMBI up to dry in a well-ventilated room
- Alternatively you can dry it quickly using a hand towel.
- Wash by hand or on a delicates cycle, using mild detergent.
- To remove stubborn stains machine wash from time to time at 40°C using standard detergent without fabric conditioner.
Drying and ironing
Suitable for tumble drying (lowest setting). Alternatively iron the outside of the garment at a low temperature, taking care to avoid all plastic elements (cord toggles, zips, reflector strips etc.).
RAINCOMBI fabric properties
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof
- 100 % Polyamide
- Bluesign® and Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Free of toxic PFOA/PFOS fluorocarbons